Login to the Volunteer Information Center to signup for volunteer shifts, view volunteer credits and your existing assignments.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING
Join us for what has already become one of the fastest growing film festivals in the country! The Festival relies on the help of hundreds of volunteers to make it all possible. We look for fun, creative and enthusiastic individuals to join us in the promotion and execution of the Festival. Assistance is usually needed in pre-festival marketing, pre-festival general support, operations, box office, special events, marketing, ushering, and audience balloting.
If you have an interest in South Asian culture and/or film and entertainment and would like to meet a group of new and fun people, then come join our team!
Some of the benefits you can receive from joining our team include:
- Access to Film screenings
- Access to post-screening events
- A wonderful networking opportunity to meet new people and make friends with other film-lovers and those who appreciate cultural events.
- Lots of fun!
Volunteer opportunities prior to the Festival occur throughout NJ/NY and the Festival Office. During the Festival, the majority of the opportunities will be at the theater.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM VOLUNTEERS:
- Ability to attend a General Volunteer Meetings (schedule to be announced).
- A minimum commitment of 12 volunteer hours (8 hours must be completed prior to the Festival). Dates/Times for opportunities will be available at the General Meeting.
- Availability to volunteer a minimum of 4 hours during the week of October 24 - October 30, 2013. Shifts on the weekdays won't begin until 6PM.
Please contact Vijay Nyack, Volunteer Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you would like to join the excitement that only an international film festival can provide, please sign up here: General Volunteer Application