How to Watch FAQ
- Upon purchasing your ticket, locate your confirmation email. Click your personalized on-demand link. This will take you to your own personalized On-Demand page.
- Click on your available screening(s).
- Click play on the video player.
- You do not need to click or refresh anything throughout the viewing experience. Each part will play automatically, including the pre-show, screening, and/or post-show Q&A.
- Sit back and enjoy. You can watch it on your personal device, computer or on your TV.
Before You Watch
- Once you begin watching a program, you will have 24 hours to complete it.
- If you plan to cast the event to your TV, make sure you are on the same WiFi network as your TV for best results.
- Note: Certain films will be geoblocked (limited by geography). Please click here for more information.
What are the system requirements?
You can watch content on PCs running Windows 7+, and Intel-based Macs running OSX 10.12+. You can also watch films on Android tablets and phones using Chrome, and on iPhones and iPads using Safari.
What are the requirements for Windows computers?
Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera. We recommend using the latest version of your browser. Internet Explorer is not supported.
What are the requirements for Mac computers?
Mac OSX 10.12 or later
Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera. We recommend using the latest version of your browser.
Can I watch content on my iPhone/iPad?
Yes, you can watch content using Safari on iOS 11.2 or later. Please note that you must have “Screen Mirroring” turned off for content to play.
Can I watch content on my Android Device?
Yes, you can watch content using Chrome on Android 6.0 or later.
Can I Chromecast content?
You can Chromecast from a Chrome web browser on PC and Mac computers as well as Android devices by selecting the cast button () in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
Can I AirPlay to my AppleTV?
You can AirPlay from most browsers if you have Apple TV by selecting the AirPlay button () in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
What happens if I forget my password?
Use the password reset option on the login page to reset your password. You will need access to the e-mail address you use to log in.
Why does video playback stall or not play smoothly?
We use adaptive bitrate streaming which means the streaming quality will automatically adjust based on your internet speed. If your internet connection is poor or inconsistent you may experience problems during playback. If you’re on wifi, try moving closer to your router.
Why do I see a black screen if I am watching content with AirPlay on my TV?
You likely have “Screen Mirroring” turned on in your device settings. Please turn off the screen mirroring setting and start AirPlay by selecting the AirPlay button () in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
Why do I see a black screen after the pre-roll if I am casting to Chromecast?
Some Chromecast versions cannot support transitions from one video to another. If this happens, turn off casting and re-start it once the film starts playing